Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I can see Krokosphinx from here!



In my adventures today in wizard 101, I mostly stayed around
Krokotopia, Near the Oasis (the only part of Krokotopia I have access to). Anyway, I used the teleport near the shops (in the oasis) To beam me up to the shop Sed Talam owned, I ran up to the top of the his shop where Tish'mah was selling Myth cards (actually they cost 1 training point each), and then I turned an beheld Krokosphinx! I especially noticed the Krok Sphinx, that from what I see nearly takes up the entire island. Then I ran to the other side to see, The Tomb of the Storms.
With it's omnious cloud hanging over the entrance. (hence the name tomb of 'storms') Which brings me to how you get the the Tomb of Storms. I like how the sarcoughagus(?) comes out from the swirling sand trap. It's rather cool. It's like a vortex waiting to suck you in. It's awesome. Well that about wraps it up for me. I'm going to Grizzleheim tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment